875 Summit Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105-3076 | 1-888-962-5529 | 651-227-9171
Conservation Team Chair
Environmental Law Society
The Environmental Law Society of William Mitchell College of Law is organized for the following purposes:
- To provide opportunities for members of the William Mitchell community to learn about environmental law and policy.
- To connect with and learn from agencies, organizations, institutions, and legal professionals engaged in the practice and development of environmental law.
- To serve as a resource for the development of legal careers in environmental law.
- To serve as a social organization open to all parties interested in exploring legal, political, economic, and cultural perspectives related to the environment.
- To enhance the experience of students interested in environmental law.
2nd Annual Carbon Management and the Law Conference:
Climate Change Issues for 2011
Held at William Mitchell College of Law, Thursday, February 10, 2011
PowerPoint Presentations PDF
Officer Listing is for the 2010-2011 Academic Year